Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 1, 2010

This Time An "International Business Law Advisor" App!


Santiago A. Cueto doesn't just want Jason Turchin to have all the fun, so Santiago introduced his own "International Business Law Advisor" app for the iPhone:
The App is yet another way we can add exceptional value to our readers utilizing cutting edge technology. In addition to keeping our readers up to date, the App allows users to take advantage of the latest social media tools. With the App they can share each blog post with friends and colleagues through email and twitter--ensuring that everyone stays on top of breaking news and emerging trends in global business.
Alright, I suppose this can be a neat and possibly useful gizmo, but I'm starting to get a bad "flatbread feeling" over these lawyer apps already.

If someone sends me a "general civil litigation with an emphasis on business disputes" app I'm going to throw out my smart phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến