Thứ Tư, 13 tháng 1, 2010

3d DCA Watch -- CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE ABOUT


Boy that was some Federal Bar Luncheon today, huh?

I sure hope Herman finds out exactly when the right time is to apply for judicial clerkships, I don't want him to miss out.

Also, Judge Seitz doesn't really "do" email, and Judge Altonaga managed to make a discussion of CM/ECF very interesting -- seriously.

One suggested expansion category for the drop down selection screen -- to do lists.

Nice group of clerks you both have, btw -- but Mikey you'll have to wait before you can start hiring them all.

Now, let's talk about the 3d DCA.

If I didn't know any better, I would think that maybe, just maybe some Resplendently Robed jokester was trying to make our lives difficult this week, by purposely only releasing opinions that have the word "State" in them.

Was it you, Judge Ramirez?

It's ok, you can come clean now.

Ha ha no civil orders, I get it boy do I have egg on my face.

Point made, Your Honor.

Now how about even one measly civil opinion, you know, for the good times?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến