Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 1, 2010

Glenn Garvin Wants You To Care About His Dietary Habits!


Fresh from continuing to flog a failed right-wing cartoon, Glenn Garvin now wants you to care about his possible weight loss:
As a TV critic, my idea of exercise is lifting the remote above my waist; of dieting, to not watch the Food Network. The only serious obstacles to my losing 40 pounds are that I regard working out as something like menial labor, and I'd prefer a gym where the Gatorade comes with a Jack Daniel's chaser.
Hooboy, Glenn, this is comedy gold.

Have you considered stand up?

Seriously, with jokes like these, I figure Glenn did some writing for that other failed right-wing show he used to flog incessantly?

Actually, his fellow contestant Lisett seems like a cutey, and I liked her first blog post.

Maybe the best part of this is Glenn will be too distracted to continue his op-ed columns.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến