Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 1, 2010

Ervin Gonzalez Withdraws From Bar Presidency Race!



That's too bad, but drywall drywall drywall:

Friends: A trial date has been set for the Chinese Drywall litigation. I find that my clients' current needs are overwhelming and that I must focus on their needs rather than my goal to become President-Elect of The Florida Bar. This is why I have withdrawn as a candidate. I believe that as professionals our duty requires us to protect our clients' interests first and foremost. Thank you for all of your support.

Clients' current needs? Professional duty?

I told you this guy is old-school.

Actually, that's a bummer but we totally understand.

For old times' sake, let's take another look at Ervin's announcement video and what could have been.....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến