Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 1, 2010

For the Love of God, No More Gay Adoption Letters!


Finally, someone writes in to the Florida Bar News with an eminently modest proposal:
I beseech you: Please, no more letters regarding gay adoption.

I am confident other Bar members join me in saying we are sick and tired of the respective sides’ righteous indignation, moral outrage, and dueling biblical references.

Alternatively, please set a future date that such letters will no longer be published. After all, both final argument at trial and appellate oral argument are limited in time and scope.

Furthermore, does either side really believe it can convince the other of the other’s error of its ways?

Claudos G. Spears
Young Harris, GA
Let me go Claudos one further: I suggest we condense the entirety of the Florida Bar News to a single bi-weekly "tweet."

I am pretty sure we can get everything in and have 20 or so characters left to spare.

Ervin, this could be a tremendous election platform -- what do you say?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến