Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 3, 2012

I Don't Know About You, But This Doesn't Really Look Too Good.


I didn't create this blog to slag on other lawyers (actually, I created it to amuse exactly three friends, and they're not usually too amused), and I I'm not trying to do it now.

All that said, this is the kind of story that's hard to ignore (via GossipExtra, h/t Random Pixels):
Big-deal labor lawyer Terence Connor is facing animal cruelty charges after a strange incident two weeks ago.
According to the police report, the 6-foot-2 Conner, 69, pepper sprayed his neighbor’s two miniature dogs – a dachshund and a Maltese – across the back fence of his yard.
terence connor animal cruelty
Connor
The reason? They were barking. Or so he tells cops.
Still, Connor was hauled off to the slammer Feb. 18 and released on his own recognizance after being charged with two misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty.
Click here to read the police report
I'm not sure a "no comment" is in order here.

What about hiring a lawyer to say this is all a giant misunderstanding, it is completely out of character for anyone who knows him (I can vouch for that), not everyone is going to be perfect at every single moment, he's donating $10,000 to the ASPCA, and he's hopeful he can resolve this issue directly by speaking with his neighbor, all while not admitting that he actually did what is alleged?

(Terence, I'm available.)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến