Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 3, 2012

"I Have No Financial Problems, and My Firm Is Very Profitable."



That is so weird -- I don't know about you, but I wake up every morning and repeat the aforesaid affirmation exactly 36 times (double chai, bubbe!).

And it turns out I'm not alone:
Ruiz, a Miami attorney, wears many hats.

He hosts a Spanish-language Internet show "La Ley Con John H. Ruiz," runs a Latin cafe in one of his law offices and operates an eight-lawyer Miami law firm specializing in foreclosure defense, class action and personal injury.

Ruiz's sports broadcast venture largely has been fueled by fees from an estimated 8,000 foreclosure cases, as well as from multimillion-dollar settlements in some high-profile cases involving families of Chalks Airlines crash victims, thousands of GEICO drivers and plaintiffs in fen phen, Baycol and other pharmaceutical cases.

But a host of lawsuits, Florida Bar complaints, foreclosures and liens raise questions about whether the rapid growth of his diversified enterprises is outstripping his ability to sustain them. Ruiz insists those legal disputes bear no reflection on the financial strength of his businesses.

"I have no financial problems, and my firm is very profitable," he said.
Me too!

(Except we're always struggling to make payroll and I have all those lawsuits against me).

"I have no financial problems, and my firm is very profitable."
"I have no financial problems, and my firm is very profitable."
"I have no financial problems, and my firm is very profitable."

Repeat 33 more times.....

I feel much better now.

BTW, we should all have such problems.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến