Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 6, 2011

Your Monday Morning Glenn Garvin Sift.



Hi folks, do you know which summer camp to take your kids to this morning?

I don't know about you, but I can feel the summer exodus beginning, as the work load slows down, lawyers arrive later at work, judges cancel their hearings, and Joe Zumpano reflects on the value of humility.

Ahh, the rhythm of the seasons.

Comparing Glenn Garvin's review of Hot Coffee with the NYT's review is like, well, comparing the Miami Herald to the New York Times.

Hey, look at how nice the Washington Times is to Miami labor lawyer Patricia Ireland, who "infested" DC with NOW and their feminist claptrap (I'm paraphrasing):
Analysis: She gets paid to call Governor Rick Scott the devil while exploiting the proletariat. How liberal.
Wait a second -- I thought that's what I did.

Finally, congratulations to Justin Sayfie, now try to reign in the bald one please.

See?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến