Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 6, 2011

Brian Moskowitz May Get Clients Because He is a "Best Catch"!



I don't know about you, but if I need to hire a lawyer in Boca it sure doesn't hurt that he's been named a "best catch" by some local promotional magazine.

I see I'm not alone:
Moskowitz believes that the increase in clients from Boca Raton stems from many factors including his firm’s focus on doing what’s right and always keeping the client’s best interests at heart.

Moskowitz also commented that “the fact that I am a single parent and was recently named one of 'The Best Catches' in South Florida by Boca Life Magazine hasn’t hurt.”
Come on, let's be honest -- doing what's right, keeping client's best interests at heart yada yada yada, we know what's really driving these Boca folks crazy......

Plus he claims he's "passionate" -- what more do you need?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến