Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 6, 2011

Ivan Kopas Is Tired.



We interrupt your Heat-induced, post-game, too-tired-for-work stupor to advise you that you are not alone:  Conrad Scherer attorney Ivan Kopas feels your semi-somnolent pain:
"Getting up the next morning, it's rough," said attorney Ivan Kopas, 40, of Pompano Beach, while attending the Heat's home game last Thursday with his teenage son Trevor. "Luckily, I don't have court in the morning."

Some fans are relying on caffeine and energy drinks to stay alert after repeated late nights.
Actually, I did have court the other day and someone was kind enough to capture a photo of me presenting my argument at motion calendar.

Luckily we were in chambers so I was able to sit down:



(Did I mention my motion was granted?)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến