Thứ Sáu, 10 tháng 9, 2010

SFL Friday -- Strange Days Indeed.


John Lennon - Nobody Told Me
Uploaded by hushhush112. - Explore more music videos.

Call me old-fashioned or a teary-eyed sentimentalist, but I think the only appropriate way to honor the victims of 9/11 is for the Canes to crush OSU at the exact same moment some nutjob pastor burns a Muslim Koran, praised be the Lord amen.

When you think of it, nothing screams American Exceptionalism better than a violent ground acquisition game that is in fact a crypto-fascist metaphor for nuclear war.

Oh I kid football, I kid.

Will someone please get this poor girl her meds, ok?

And congrats to Arthur Furia for making the move to Shutts & Bowen.

(These two stories are not related btw -- well, I should say these two stories are not related to my knowledge.)

OY VEY ZMIR GIMEL DALED HAY -- Joe Klock needs to move the toe-tapping evidentiary hearing scheduled before Magistrate Judge Brown!

Read the motion here and pray for deliverance of our mortal souls, all courtesy of Scribd.

BTW, I am now fully prepared to revisit the utility of notices of unavailability in light of this extraordinary scheduling conflict.

Have a great weekend!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến