Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 9, 2010

Battle Over Timing of Foot-Tapping Lawyer Evidentiary Hearing Rages On!

Foot Tapping Reply                                                              

First they came for the foot-tappers, and I did not speak out because I was not a foot-tapper.

Then they came for those of us scheduled to appear before Judge Gold in an important hearing involving the Everglades where a "Cabinet-level officer of the Obama Administration [must] be in attendance" (take that, Judge Brown!), and I did not speak out....well, I guess because I am not involved in that case.

Then they came for those "trying the matter in the media," and I was advised that "[a]ny wind in the sails of the story has been self-generated by the seriousness of the allegations" and I was like whoa, you're kidding me, what am I, chopped liver?

And I realized there no one was left to speak out for this crappy blog.

(with sincere apologies to Pastor Niemöller)

(oy, sorry nona!)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến