Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 9, 2010

Glenn Garvin, Comic Genius!


Did the Herald fire all their editors?

Or maybe the right question is -- has Glenn Garvin ever had an editor?

I ask because, inexplicably, Garvin has dusted off his old stand up routine, circa 1957:
Q. What do lawyers and sperm have in common? A. One in 50,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being. The second is that it made me remember this joke: Q. How do you stop a lawyer from drowning? A. Take your foot off his head.

Now that I've not only remembered the jokes but also written them down in a convenient clip-to-the fridge form, though, I can imagine no conceivable rationale......
It goes downhill from there, if that's even possible.

Let me say this -- as a stand up, Garvin is a great political commentator.

How about that airline food?

Boy, the traffic in LA is horrible!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến