Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 11, 2009

Professor Donald Jones Sues ATL!


Anyone remember that old arrest involving UM Law Professor D. Marvin Jones?

The one everyone told me they already knew about and I was such a schmuck for not being clued in?

Yep, that one.

Well as David reports here, and our friend Guest Blogger at MaL does too, the ole' Perfesser has decided to go pro se and sue AboveTheLaw in Miami federal court!

You can read the complaint here, which is pending before Judge Cooke.

ATL's prior coverage on Professor Jones is collected here.

Call me crazy, but this one's easy; I have a feeling you don't even have to go all-Iqbal-chronic to make it fade away.

See, Arlen Specter was right -- Conley v. Gibson works just fine.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Scott Rothstein programming.

UPDATE: Here's a fantastic analysis of the glaring deficiencies in Professor Jones' complaint by lawyer/blogger Ben Sheffner.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến