Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 11, 2009

Let's Meet Jason Diamond, Ticket Attorney!


A very nice fellow named Doug who is a friend of Rumpy and I am sure 100% real (because you can pretty much believe everything you read on these here intertubes) posted this love letter to Broward ticket attorney Jason A. Diamond:
Blogger
Doug said...

I have to tell you, this was a great Article and informative. Thanks for sharing. I know its not really relevant to what you wrote about, but I have been following your blog for some time and I had an amazing thing happen to me today. I got a speeding ticket two months ago and I gave it to the Traffic Ticket Team, www.trafficticketteam.com, who's main Lawyer Jason A. Diamond did a speeding traffic ticket for me and he was amazing.

He got my ticket dismissed. I know you are thinking, who cares. But I was so frigging amazed, I feel like I need to tell the world to never pay a traffic ticket again. It's so empowering to have a way to tell the cops, you are not all that. Anyway, enough soap boxing, If you ever get a traffic ticket, call Jason Diamond (954) 967-9888 his office and staff were great.

Sincerely,
Doug Johnson
Davie, FL

Traffic Ticket

November 5, 2009 10:58 AM

It's great Doug liked my "Article" and boy it sure is nice to have clients who speak so highly of their lawyer!

So let's find out a little more about Jason.

He's an NSU grad just like Scott Rothstein (what, I'm just sayin'!) and graduated in the top 20 percent of his class.

Ok, could have done a little better but you have to pace yourself.

He used to work at the Broward PD's office, Berger, Davis Singerman and before that Tripp Scott.

His firm has handled over a half-million tickets -- talk about volume!

And one time in band class (1997) Jason taught a T&E course at Barry University.

Jason, you seem qualified and appear to be a nice enough guy. But can you tell your clients to lay off with their very sincere and informative blog posts?

Frankly, I'd like to hear more about Rhonda M. Diamond (pictured above), who works with Jason and is perhaps his lovely wife.

Rhonda, if you're out there we'd love to hear from you! (alright, you too Jason)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến