Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 12, 2010

Tom Tew Opens Hip New Boxing Gym!



I always preach fitness and health, particularly for lawyers in stressful jobs, so I'm thrilled to see Tom Tew getting behind this concept and putting his time and energy into something so useful:
Stressed? Check. Failing miserably at the battle of the bulge? Check. Need to add some punch (pun intended) to your workout routine? Yep, Biscayne Boxing & Fitness Club is for you. Celebrating its one-year anniversary this December, this gym makes chumps into champs with its boxing, mixed martial arts and spinning classes and cutting-edge fitness equipment.
Owner Tom Tew says, “I wanted to create a boxing gym that was aesthetically pleasing, comfortable for women and offered the best-of-the-best trainers.”
I'm sure Tom has all his lawyers in there, duking it out.

In fact, I personally would love to see DeMaria in the ring, watching him punch somebody's lights out.

(Actually, I've seen Joe take depositions so I know exactly what that feels like.)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến