Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 12, 2010

SFL Friday -- Florida Bar Finally Has Three Way!


 Hey, don't blame me -- that's the exact headline in this Intrepid One exclusive:

Florida Bar has 3-way race for president-elect


Ok, so maybe there's a bit more to the headline, but I got a little fixated on the first part.

Boy is this blog going downhill fast.

What else?

I don't know about you, but I officially attended my 517th holiday party last night, and though I enjoyed them all I must say my friend David Markus really knows how to throw a first-class wing ding in his fancy new island oasis.

Indeed, here's a news report on the soiree, just to give you a taste of what you may have missed:
More than 2,000 guests attended the event on the man-made Palm Jumeirah island in the Persian Gulf. Robert De Niro, Janet Jackson, Denzel Washington and Lindsay Lohan were among them, while the British contingent included the Duchess of York, Sir Richard Branson, Dame Shirley Bassey, retail boss Sir Philip Green, television presenter Trinny Woodall and the singer Lily Allen.

They feasted on lobster and Middle Eastern mezze and the Veuve Clicquot champagne flowed freely.....
 Security at the party was so tight that a two-mile exclusion zone was thrown around the island.
See what I mean -- the good times are definitely back!

Have a great weekend, folks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến