Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 8, 2010

SFL Friday -- Every Day is Kagan Day!



So.......Kagan!

It feels a bit odd how muted the reaction to her confirmation has been, though I'm happy she got through.

Greenwald looks at how the Court makeup may change as a result here, and South Florida women lawyers reflect on how far we've come, baby(!) here.

(Ok, for swlip NRO explains how Kagan will be good for conservatives).

Well it's too darn hot to be anywhere but the water, so off I go to plumb the briny, oil-dispersed seas.

Care to join me?

Before I go, no lawyer should have an "operative event" while married to a Playmate, now I understand the tight outfits, Fanta is for Nazis, and oh yeah -- eye contact eye contact eye contact.

Have a great weekend!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến