Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 8, 2010

Bumper Stickers Are Fun, They're Just Good Clean Fun!

Oh boy, when I become an elected official I plan to toilet paper the house of my political rival, offer him some fake gum that snaps his finger, and of course paste a nice big bumper sticker on his car (and get caught on video tape doing it!):
When Miami Lakes Councilman Richard Pulido found two large bumper stickers plastered on his car outside Town Hall, he thought his car had been vandalized.

Turns out it was a joke.

The prankster: Miami Lakes Mayor Michael Pizzi.

The political punch line: The red, white and blue decals supported the reelection campaign of Councilman George Lopez, a Pizzi ally whom Pulido has publicly criticized for running despite a pledge not to.
``I've taken the mayor at his word that this was a joke,'' Pulido said.

Pizzi said his prank was meant to ease tension.

``No harm, no foul. Heaven forbid we lose our sense of humor,'' Pizzi said.
I agree with Mike and -- this may surprise no one -- I'm a strong believer the world would be a better place if everyone just eased each other's tension at least once a day.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến