Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 8, 2010

Love Me Like A Man!



I just spent the last four hours reading confirmed bachelor Felix Unger's -- I mean Chief Judge Vaughn Walker's -- 136-page ruling regarding Proposition 8, and all I can say is I had no idea gay sex could be that boring!

I did find this part of the ruling interesting:
Same-sex couples are identical to opposite-sex couples in the characteristics relevant to the ability to form successful marital unions. Like opposite-sex couples, same-sex couples have happy, satisfying relationships and form deep emotional bonds and strong commitments to their partners. Standardized measures of relationship satisfaction, relationship adjustment and love do not differ depending on whether a couple is same-sex or opposite-sex.
Happy?  Satisfying?  Deep emotional bonds and strong commitments?

You can tell this judge has never been married.

Here, read the whole darn thing yourself.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến