Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 7, 2010

SFL Friday -- Did Something Happen Involving the Miami Heat?


Since I'm a blogger I'm legally obligated to comment on the LeBron announcement, so here's my reaction -- this is great news for lawyers!

Think of all the fun lawsuits we'll get to work on now that he's going to be based in Miami -- like this one filed by a former SEC lawyer who claims he is LeBron's dad.

This is my favorite part:
TMZ, which broke the news, said that “In his suit, Stovell claims he has a very clear recollection of the night he had ‘consensual sexual relations’ with Gloria — in fact, he even remembers apologizing for his sub-par performance.”
Dude, come on -- you're in federal court. Too much information!

Or is this yet another pernicious consequence of Iqbal?


Now I don't know about you, but I have to get on my water-soluble bathing suit and head out for some healthy, vigorous old-fashioned windsurfing.

Have a great weekend!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến