Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 7, 2010

Rhetoric Taken......To New Heights!

New Heights Order

Good....morning!

I had every intention to start the week with something mild and noncontroversial, such as creating a basic Lew Freeman letter generator.

But then that danged case keeps dragging me back in:
The Court finds it quite remarkable, and quite indicative of the merits (or lack thereof) of plaintiffs allegations in this regard, that despite the fact that plaintiffs have filed some 36 motions for enlargement of time, none was filed for responding to the Order to Show Cause ... nor was there a motion for additional pages ... nor was there a motion to take depositions before the matter was briefed. This takes rhetoric to new heights!
I don't know about you, and I certainly don't want to contradict the Judge, but I think I've seen higher rhetoric.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến