Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 3, 2010

SFL Friday -- The Waiting (Is the Hardest Part)



I don't know about you, but I'm starting to clear my head and think about the weekend.

In that spirit I took a look at this Fox story on role-playing, and had to laugh at some of the set-up lines:
"Come, my lady, I know I am but a lowly peasant but, just this once, allow me to cover you with my kisses."
Where's the role-play in that?

In fact, that's pretty much verbatim how I begin my oral arguments nowadays.

Meanwhile, there's more delay in the federal judicial nomination process, with 9th Circuit nominee Goodwin Liu caught in the middle of the health care fight and two Fourth Circuit nominees stuck as well:

Two North Carolina judges are waiting on the Senate to confirm their appointments to the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals nearly two months after getting the nod from the chamber’s Judiciary Committee.

Albert Diaz is a state Superior Court judge; Jim Wynn sits on the state appellate court. Neither ran into much resistance during their confirmation hearings.

“As far as I know, there are not specific objections to them,” U.S. Sen. Kay Hagan said in a conference call with reporters last week.

Makes sense to me!

Finally, it's long overdue we hear about some intended acceleration, you can blame it on the nannies, and see, this is what I keep telling you.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến