Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 3, 2010

Jude Law Spends Six Hours With Maurice Kutner!


You tell me how to read this:
Jude, who fathered the five-month-old baby girl during a fling with model Samantha Burke, met celebrity lawyer Maurice Kutner for six hours in Miami on Thursday, ahead of the summit.

A source said: "Jude was very on edge about the meeting."
I mean, wouldn't you be?

We're talking six straight unadulterated hours with Maurice Kutner, I know I would be plotzing!

(Huh, what's that? Oh, ok.)

Excuse me folks, I've just been reminded by one of my editorial assistants that perhaps Jude was not so much on edge over having to spend six hours with Maurice, but rather he was on edge over meeting his old flame and young daughter.

Interesting theory, but color me skeptical.

BTW, can you name a memorable Jude Law performance?

A.I.?

Cold Mountain?

I liked him alright in Alfie but that hardly justifies all the media attention.

Come on, someone help me out here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến