Thứ Sáu, 13 tháng 3, 2009

SFL Friday -- "I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This!" Edition


Some of you old-timers may recognize that as the punchline to an old Bob Newhart routine, but hey it's Friday and seems to fit, so what the hail.

I'm sure everyone by now has gone over to David's site to wish him congratulations on a huge victory -- what a win.

Well, I hope you all have great plans for the weekend. However, if you're looking for something useful to do with your hands you can find it right here.

Me, I'm outta here to do some early afternoon windsurfing.

You know me, I'm a nut when it comes to lengthening my lifespan and improving my health. Oh, I also plan to eat as much salmon and dark chocolate as I possibly can.

Boy, this staying healthy stuff is hard!

See you all on Monday.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến