Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 12, 2008

Movember Month Success!


Well thanks to all you big-hearted mensches who contributed to our Movember facial hair growth charity project.

Alas, it is true I could not scale the heights of the Burt Landy handlebar mountain, but I'm proud to say we ranked # 1853 nationally and raised enough money to be invited to the big Movember gala, which we happily attended in New York.

You can see the pictures here.

Although I am still working with my crack camera team to upload a close-cropped shot of my 'stache and chops, I have put up the closest approximation I could find, above.

And don't forget, you can still contribute here -- all money raised is tax-deductible and goes to the Prostate Cancer Foundation.

Thanks again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến