Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 6, 2013

She's No Liar



After all the time we spent down at Muswellbrook
I was hoping everything we did was worth a second look
Do you take me for a fool or do you think that I don’t see
The executions that they’re planning to broadcast on MTV

In defense of Katy I can only say
That this kind of things expected out here in the world today
That’s why everyone is talking ‘bout how time are getting hard
And that perpetual renovation down on Biscayne Boulevard
You can certainly accuse her of a raging heart on fire
But let me tell you something son, the girl just ain't no liar

Katy tried, she even testified
But imagine her surprise when she saw you

It doesn’t take a major dude
To give a second chance
Though you’ll pay for it eternally
You’ve got to take that dance

Let me just say something about that Dr. Wu
I tripped on the prescriptions that he gave me for the flu
So now can you believe that all his jive just isn’t true
Every word that Katy said was written just for you
You can certainly accuse her of a raging heart on fire
But let me tell you something son, the girl just ain't no liar

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến