Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 2, 2012

Spencer Aronfeld Speaks At #LTNY!

Ok, I admit to being blissfully ignorant of #LTNY 2012.

Best I can tell, it's the type of convention you can get your law firm to send you to after they reject your request to go to the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas.

And maybe it's just me, but if I'm in New York I can think of literally ten thousand things I would rather be doing than listening to vendors pitch high-tech doohickeys intended to "optimize" my practice.

(I better stop before this turns into a Tannebaum-esqe rant).

But hey, I don't "get" food trucks or sliders or sliders from food trucks either.

Different strokes etc.

So let's just roll tape:



I actually watched this with the sound off, so I have no idea what's being said -- but I love the pinstripes, like the strategic use of the smart phone, the product placement of the two books is unobtrusive and organic -- I'm giving it an A-.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến