Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 2, 2012

Hmm, I'd Like to Write Something Positive Today.


But I can't get some of these creepy sexts out of my mind:
itsjustme24680: Good morning!
Fernandez-Karavetsos replies, "Leave me alone."
itsjustme24680: is that a way to treat a friend? lol
itsjustme24680: how's motherhood?
itsjustme24680: getting any sleep?
itsjustme24680: Georgie doing well?
This is the last time I'm going to ask, you've been texting long enough - who is this?
itsjustme24680: considering we're both married parents, probably best I not answer that at this point...
itsjustme24680: Marlene?
This guy really knows how to sweet-talk a woman! 

Here's what poor Richard texted stated to his wife
‘Words cannot express how sorry I am to my wife, for the disrespect I have shown her, and my entire family,’ he told the Miami Herald.
Ok, that's a start, but you're in for a very long journey.

See you all at Chris Korge's house!  (bring $15k)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến