Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 11, 2010

Ralph Behr Has a Phone App!



Why do lawyers always want to have phone apps?

Here's one from "top US criminal attorney" Ralph Behr:
Top US criminal attorney Ralph Behr is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of his iPhone/iPad book Say No to Police. Using 21st century e-book functionalities the app puts at fingertips hundreds of one paragraph criminal law concepts. This new app is available for Apple and Android devices, makes simple what was complex and answers every legal question at the touch of a finger. 
Why stop at one paragraph?

I'd like tweet-limited criminal law concepts to be streamed directly to my brain, my "home page" so to speak, so I can know enough about any legal topic just to be dangerous or provocative, without any actual knowledge or meaningful understanding of anything I might have at my fingertips or accessible immediately on my phone.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến