Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 11, 2010

3d DCA Watch -- Submit Your Bids!



I don't know about you, but I spent most of the morning working up a bid to replace the bunker's aging AC system.

Do you think the Resplendent Ones will like my proposal?  BTW, it happens to involve 60 inch plasma screens, miles of African Sapele wood, new kitchens for each judge, and of course hand-chiseled granite air filters.

Oh yeah, I should probably mention that all the opinions this week are glorified PCAs.

Which is fine, because now I have more time to get back to my proposal.

What about a nice Taj Mahal shaped coffee maker?

Hmm.....

(Incidentally, the judicial architect behind the new 1st DCA courthouse, Chief Judge Hawkes, was retained by a narrow nine point margin yesterday.)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến