Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 10, 2010

The Heart-Pounding Excitement of Being A Civil Litigator!



A lot of people ask me what being a civil litigator is like.

Do we "put criminals away"?

Do we "free wrongly accused innocents"?

Do we battle massive corporate wrongdoing in decisive courtroom confrontations, ala Erin Brockovich or A Civil Action?

Well I happened upon the perfect quote that encapsulates the majesty, the wonder, the excitement, and the just-plain sheer awe of being a corporate litigator:
"We went ahead and voluntarily produced documents that we thought were relevant,'' he said. "We filed a motion to modify our production, and we produced [documents] within those parameters.''
"We produced documents within those parameters."
 
You know, I get shivers up my spine every time I read that.
 
Thank you, Jeff Tew!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến