Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 6, 2009

Are You A SuperLawyer?



Hi kids, what a glorious weekend, huh?

This morning I decided to bike into work and took the Venetian Causeway across the pond -- a great ride.

Along the way I saw this really helpful yet totally abandoned Transit Service Center, which according to the posted sign has hours from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.

Hmm, either that sign has been wrong forever or somehow I wondered onto the set of The Omega Man.

Way to go, Miami!

Anyways, so yes I was happy to see me listed along with some other good SuperLawyers in the Herald supplement, but why was handsome Chris Searcy on the cover? I didn't see that option on my payment form!

Shhh, don't tell Chris but I read in the Times this morning that Obama may be handing away consumer rights in order to get his health plan passed.

WTF? Why does he have to be such a uniter all the time?

Chris, get off the cover and take care of this please.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến