Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 10, 2008

SFL Friday -- Responding to Annoying Letters Edition



Sheesh I'm all over the map today, how about you?

It's been one hail of a week, I'm looking to blow off some steam, and I'm gonna try to get myself grounded, rested, and relaxed over the next few days.

But first I have to respond to a nasty letter some whippersnapper at Hunton & Williams wrote me, you know how they can be sometimes! I may have to put on my Chris Carver game face for a few minutes, but usually I try to tone it all down by the time the missive leaves the desk.

Let me see if I can find something to put me in a proper writing mood, ok found it -- hit it Robert!

There, I feel much better now.

I'll check back once I knock this sucker out.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến