Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 10, 2008

Happy Halloween Friday


Remember when law offices used to throw big Halloween parties? The staff would all dress up, there would be eyeball punch served by provocatively-clad witches and/or other assorted vixen, and everyone would get to see how goofy everyone else looks?

Boy those days are gone.

Even the lawyer-sponsored private Halloween bashes are growing rarer and rarer, as tightening budgets are making us decide between that big Halloween party and the monthly Porsche payment.

Oh well. It's still a festive holiday, and one in which I plan to partake fully. Indeed, I plan to break out my white pants suit, find my burnt orange wide-collared shirt, and hopefully locate a friendly barkeep to help me pass the time and engage in light, casual banter as I boozily play the piano into slow blissful oblivion.

Either that or I'll take in a movie.

And what are your plans? Whatever you do have a safe, happy, and healthy Halloween!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến