Thứ Sáu, 12 tháng 7, 2013

Godwhacker's Week in Rearview

A roundup of the weekly news combined with gratuitous pictures exposing the "rearview" of human anatomy for higher ratings.  




Hi Kiddies, did you miss me? I'm always here. I see you when you're sleeping. I know when you're awake. I'm somewhere between the NSA and Santa, but not as benevolent or malevolent.

So, is there some legal story dominating the news this week? Hell, I can't turn on the news. Zimmerman is like Superman, only his power is to occupy ever freaking channel all at once. This has forced me into TV news wastelands like CNBC. It's like a bad cartoon where I'm waiting for the safe to fall on the idiot's head only that, the good part, never happens. Do these people take themselves seriously? I can't imagine.

Anyhoo;

Do you ever think that Janet Napolitano is really Judge Napolitano in drag?

It was a really bad week for this guy, but how do you go from lead singer of The Smiths to being president of Egypt?

Starvation is back!

da Vinci's dream of a human powered helicopter is finally a reality.

Things are freaky at Walmart.

Gay divorce has come to Florida?

Cancer has been cured (again)!

Finally, here are some more hot backsides, and a serious note from Oliver Stone.

Lesson 1 from Master Steven: A is A and Ass is Ass. 






Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến