Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 5, 2013

3d DCA Watch -- This Post Has Been Pre-Approved!

Sorry for the delay, but I recently took advantage of the bunker's new "pre-clearance" publication policy, which allows comments on opinions to be pre-approved and thus cleared for publication with the following snazzy and official-looking 3d DCA seal of approval:


So I just got this from the 3d DCA blogger pre-approval press office (it takes a few days), let me know what you think!

Citizens Prop. v. Zunzig:

In terms of the best worst opinions in 3d DCA history, this one easily takes the prize.  What a incredible, amazingly awful piece of work!

Kalb v. Sail Condo:

It gives me no great joy to report on this staggering work of mediocrity.

Can I have those 15 minutes back?  (SO I CAN READ IT AGAIN -- ed.)

Water Architecture v. City of Miami Beach:

Judge Shepherd thinks Pinellas County is exotic.

(ed. -- he really does!)




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến