Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 2, 2013

Video - Wish I Had Not Pled Guilty - Madoff Email

Madoff wishes he had not pled guilty to a life sentence. Madoff email says, "From the day of my arrest I offered to assist in recovering the investment principal of my customers. I stated that I was confident that I would be able to convince those parties that were complicit in creating my financial problems, to return the money they withdrew from the investment advisory side of my firm. Those parties were well aware of the incriminating evidence I possessed about their complicit activity and wisely came forward with settlements. It was my belief that it was more important to use the evidence I had to pressure the complicit parties to settle, rather than to use this information for a lesser prison sentence for myself. As remorseful as I am for the pain and suffering I have shamefully caused, I take some comfort in the fact that my assistance will in fact accomplish what I have originally claimed, that with my assistance all of my customers will recover their original investment principal."

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến