Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 11, 2012

Spencer Aronfeld and the Perils of Bounce Houses!

Just what kind of parent are you?

Do you want your kid's birthday party to end in unmitigated tragedy?

Take a look:



First of all, this seems like extreme niche marketing -- would someone whose child was injured in a bounce house accident easily find this video on YouTube?

Maybe Spence is Google-optimized!

Secondly, based on concerns properly raised by Spence, I've taken steps to ensure my child's next birthday party is safe and accident-free:

1.  I've removed all plastic cutlery, cups, plates and other choking hazards such as food or cake;
2.  Balloons have been replaced with inflated safety gloves;
3.  To prevent risk to others, no children or parents are permitted to attend; and
4.  I've locked my child in a windowless, empty room for the duration of the party.

Happy Birthday Timmy!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến