Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 7, 2011

New GT Offices Just Like Home!



The Miami Herald takes a look at GT's new office space, which is designed to be comfortable and just like home, if your home is a huge office building downtown:
“What this space does is embody the old adage of home away from home. Think about it. At home today, no one goes to a ‘home office’ to sit and work on a computer. They have wireless. They sit in the most comfortable space they can find."
Hmm, I like this concept, but fellas please -- no emailing from the bathroom, ok?
“Again, the desired effect is similar to home, in that you want to feel like you’re mobile.”

Indeed, everything at Greenberg is mobile. Even the walls slide on tracks.
Exactly!

My home is so mobile, not only my walls slide on tracks, my whole home slides on tracks.

(In fact, I actually live in a dilapidated trailer park right next to the railroad tracks, so what I'm understanding is GT's new space is pretty much a giant, moveable, wall-sliding mobile home/portable wifi station attached to its own Starbucks/sports bar.)

That does sound warm and comfy!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến