Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 2, 2011

"Hello"! Uncle Leo -- RIP



I don't know about you, but sometimes you get focused on a project and you really get going on it, and you wind up losing all sense of time.

That's what happened to me this morning -- I holed up in my office and spent the last three hours recreating the Tom Hanks "fire" scene from Cast Away.

Believe me, it's harder than it looks.

I finally got a raging fire going and immediately took to the office intercom, sweaty and shirtless and almost delirious with joy, and just kept shouting "Aha!  Look what I've created! I have made FIRE!!"

Needless to say, I'm pretty sure my partners were quite thrilled at my accomplishment.

Anyways, I share this office anecdote because while this was all going on I got a nice email from a reader alerting me to the untimely demise of Seinfeld's Uncle Leo, TV veteran Len Lesser.

You gave us hours of painful, awkward laughter -- RIP my friend.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến