Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 5, 2010

SFL Friday -- Go Go Aqua Girl!


Well it's a bit of slow day around here, legal news wise.

If you're interested, the Florida Supreme Court ruled yesterday that they're pretty much the only ones who can determine what constitutes the unauthorized practice of law.

Then I see that Dexter Lehtinen will no longer be handling at least some major Miccosukee Tribe stuff, which will now be solely the responsibility of Sonia O'Donnell, a quality lawyer who works at my friend Frank Burt's shop.

Those who are SFL-bi-curious can find me here next week.

What else?

Actually, who cares?

I'm off to sail the seas, to sow the seeds, to put an end to need, and the politics of greed....

Before I go, be careful where you Facebook, interesting new uses for egg timers, and ummm go go aqua girl?

Have a great weekend!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến