Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 4, 2010

Teabaggers Strike Back!


Let's talk about a topic I love -- teabagging.

Excuse me, "Tea Partiers."

We've previously written about the intra-teabag legal fight brewing before Judge Marra.

Now comes word that Judge Marra has set a trial date and other deadlines and defendant/lawyer Fred O'Neal has filed a summary judgment motion against the plaintiff, South Florida Tea Party, that includes some strong allegations.

Basically, Fred says he never threatened anybody with any litigation, the emails are truncated and omit important information, and besides O'Neal was just old and upset over the Gators losing to Alabama.

Hail, I was mad about that too.

So mad that -- like all good Tea Partiers -- I decided to secede from the Union and start my own heavily armed country.

So far I have asked two highly qualified candidates to serve in my administration -- in a Steven Seagal sort of way -- and once we clear up a few minor legal details (ok, restraining orders?), I've no doubt Drew and Zooey will finally join me in forming that cherished, more perfect union.
Tea Party Summary Judgment

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến