Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 2, 2010

Another Judicial Reception!! (Yawn)


Well I don't know about you, but I'm getting ready for tonight's big Judicial Reception, which means I have prepared the following to do list:

1. Immediately down two large dry Gin Gibsons;

2. Track down and punch Brett Barfield.

3. Find the one judge willing to speak to me (Sam Slom?) and unleash new self-aggrandizing anecdote that reveals my wit, trial skills, wealth, humor, A-type dominance and general good taste.

4. Listen to similar self-aggrandizing anecdotes and think to myself how it's all total bullcrap.

5. Count other people's money.

6. Pretend to remember that guy's name.

7. Kiss Melanie Damian (professionally, of course!).

8. Sneak into photo op of Judge Moreno and Bob Josefsberg.

9. Kiss Melanie Damian (did I already write that?).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến