Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 10, 2009

SFL Friday -- The Continued Return of George L. Metcalfe (But Also Tania deLuzuriaga!!)



Well kids, I'm heading out of here shortly and after a busy week a man's gotta windsurf where a man's gotta windsurf.

And, according to George L. Metcalfe's most recent letter in the The Florida Bar News, men may never windsurf in the company of other men:
In creation and throughout at least a 5,000-year history, God has kept children and homosexual adults separated. The practice of homosexuality is a biblical “abomination,” as stated in Leviticus 18:22, where God is directly quoted in the Torah, which is also the Old Testament. Moreover, Leviticus 18 closes at verses 29 and 30 stating:

“For whoever shall do any of these abominations, the persons that do them shall be cut off from among their people. So keep my charge never to practice any of these abominable customs which were practiced before you, and never to defile yourselves by them: I am the Lord your God.”

Thus, it is clear that God, the giver of law, hates the practice of homosexuality and His law and His will are to keep children and those practicing homosexuality apart.
God was directly quoted?

That's annoying, because He almost always insist on going background whenever I try to get Him on record.

And hold on George, you mean Judge David Young is gay???

You learn something new every day I guess.

Well, as David points out, there's an FBA shindig at the Biltmore tonight, but the Lew Freeman thing has left me a little unsettled and I may blow it off and sit down with a good book, one or three Gibsons straight up, and bask in the warm glow of domestic bliss.

Besides, I'm gonna need to set aside some time this weekend, I finally found a McCain I like, and -- best of all -- I'm happy to report I have tracked down my future ex-girlfriend Tania deLuzuriaga, who has landed on her beautiful feet and is now a Senior Account Executive at Colette Phillips Communications.

We know Tania is good with texting so it's no surprise she has a highly entertaining Twitter page here.

Tania, I'd "follow" you anywhere.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến