Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 5, 2009

SFL Friday -- Is That My Mother On The Phone?


Hi folks, what a week!

For those of you clinging to every word of the unfolding GrayRobinson conflict saga, see this little gem (use your PACER account, cheapskates!).

And dedicated readers know how much I love to follow politics, so I'm watching this one closely. Remember, diapers and happy endings always cost more!

(Hey, even the DBR is covering it).

I have an extraordinary weekend ahead of me, I hope you do too.

For starters, of course, it's Mother's Day. I can see you all were so moved by my earlier post on this topic that you were all collectively stunned into non-comment.

That's ok -- I know how you really feel.

Let's see, I was there for the South Florida Auto Show not too long ago, but I'm eager to see whether or not they have begun renovating the Miami Beach Convention Center. Maybe I'll stop by this weekend.

And as always, I plan to be very vigilant about my diet and exercise plan -- if you want results, you have to really work at it.

I also figured out a new way to go green, so I'm happy about that. Every little bit counts.

Well, my windsurfing gear is already on, so look for me on Monday.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến