Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 4, 2009

My Day With Milton Hirsch.


I like Milt Hirsch.

Good lawyer, funny guy, he's gonna make a great judge.

But Milt, seriously, please stop following me around. He's everywhere.

Here he is with some other old white guys at the FACDL pro bono public defender event yesterday. I saw him again later at Stearns Weaver for the Bob Graham fundraiser for legal aid -- buy Senator Graham's new book on participatory democracy, btw. And thank you for your support, Senator.

It got a little much, however, when I was getting dressed this morning and Milt picked out my tie and handed me my shirt.

Miltie, please -- enough already. You have my support, you have my money, yes I will do a fundraiser.

What more can I offer?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến