Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 11, 2008

SFL Friday -- I'm Out of Here!


Well kiddies, it's been an eventful week and I'm plum exhausted. In between all this electioneering stuff I had to throw a little law in there too, and you know how annoying that can be.

So to recap --I harmonized with Ira Kurzban, and the good guy won. I suppose a few other things happened as well, but that's the basic gist of it from my perspective.

Anyways, it's time to shut my computer down and take advantage of prime windsurfing conditions. If all goes well, I expect to have a dry Gin Gibson in approximately four hours (apologies to my flavored smirnoff drinkers) and perhaps saunter over to the auto show.

I hope you all have a superior, Mornin'-in-America kind of weekend.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến