I've finally compiled the long thread(s) of discussion of the Omnipoint and "declaratory and cert in the same action".
There are a lot of land use practice areas where the law isn't as settled as it should be, but the fact that the top land use attorneys in the state (represented in this discussion) can't agree on a pretty basic procedural point regarding how these cases should be litigated is a pretty good indication (to me, anyway), that the law isn't clear enough.
Here's a link to the combined (and edited a little bit) thread: Click Here to get Document
Use the largest online attorney directory to quickly find detailed profiles of Florida lawyers and law firms in your area.
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
You would think after forty-seven thousand gazillion years of jurisprudence, litigators would be savvy enough to not argue the same re...
-
Federal Rule Violation If you have been charged with USCA0024 FEDERAL RULE VIOLATION you can call a Defense Attorney Tampa at 1-877-793-9290...
-
The Second District Court of Appeal ruled yesterday in Payne v. Payne , a case in which the parties sought dissolution of a seventeen year m...
-
I don't know, I feel like we're getting a little Frank Jimenez chronic here, and yet more news keeps breaking. Now it's this , i...
-
11th Circuit, 11th Schmircuit, that's what I always say. And I see I'm not alone. On Friday in the closely-watched Checking Overdraf...
-
Here's an interesting opinion from Magistrate Judge Torres awarding defendants attorney's fees for opposing a copyright infringemen...
-
In the very long saga of Fort Lauderdale attorney Robert Ingham 's doomed representation of MCS against Essent Healthcare, Judge Seitz ...
-
Here is the Senate Judiciary Committee agenda (there was a live webcast too). From a well-placed source: He finished – no hard questions- ...
-
The Second District Court of Appeal ruled yesterday in Zambuto v. Zambuto , reversing the lower court’s ruling on two grounds. The District...
-
Our friend Glenn continues to pretend he's a lawyer, except now he's a top-notch US Attorney taking pot shots at the prosecutorial...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét